Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Apologies my friend, I was attempting a parody of sorts - to not say anything expressly negative, a longful notion of how we truly might feel with re-prioritized investor relations. It's certainly not impossible that, with talented IR and improved communications, the present and existing 'state of Poet' could flip my parody into earnest sentiment for us all. To me, this is the lowest possible hanging fruit for the company. If the company achieved the impossible on a shoestring budget, then bringing IR up to industry standards should be far less than child's play for them. Perhaps they should even exceed industry standards in this regard, given they're a young company highly reliant on retail funding in a capital restrictive environment. Assuming what we have is investable, Poet could very easily turn their biggest current weakness into a massively re-invigorated fundraising opportunity. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply