Welcome to the Palladon Ventures Hub on AGORACOM

http://www.palladonmining.com/s/Home.asp

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Palladon's CML Metals signs Iron Mountain offtake deal

Palladon's CML Metals signs Iron Mountain offtake deal

2010-06-11 13:27 ET - News Release

Mr. John Cutler reports

PALLADON SHAREHOLDER UPDATE REGARDING CML OFFTAKE AGREEMENT

Palladon Ventures Ltd. has released an update on CML Metals Corp.'s progress to sell and ship iron ore from the Iron Mountain property located near Cedar City, Utah.

CML, formerly known as Palladon Iron Corp., has signed an offtake agreement with China Kingdom International ("CKI") for the shipment of 600,000 dry metric tonnes annually of run-of-mine iron ore to be shipped from the port of Richmond, California. The ore will be ultimately sold to Hebei Iron and Steel ("HBIS"), which is one of the largest steel companies in China. The term of the contract is two years and the parties have agreed to review the price for the run-of-mine product every six months. CML expects to ship its first vessel to CKI by the end July, 2010. After initial shipments begin and CML is comfortable with all logistics, CML believes it will be able to step up production and increase shipments significantly above the base offtake volumes, market conditions permitting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply