Welcome to the Palladon Ventures Hub on AGORACOM

http://www.palladonmining.com/s/Home.asp

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

those still hangin in(ive bought 20k more shares) i have a few bits of update info...first....an article came out in the cedar city(the specter newspaper?) mid july interviewing dale gilbert.. said ore finally expected to be shipped any day now...they were slightly delayed per wrong rail cars and needed to retransfer the ore.....seccond, another article in the specter dated july 30 has an interview with the head guy handling the transport to richmond stating how its great to see a revival in cedar city and the whole iron mountain revival thing...finally i read some blogs stating things are gearing up at the richmond port......so assuming nothing out the blue occurs again, i think this is finally it....selling to china king. int. looks good...especially selling it to hebei steel who came out of nowhere recently to become the largest steel company in china-announcing profits of 400%...once things execute i would think some canadian banks etc will jump in and buy shares....should be a good opportunity to go from 6cents to at least 50 cents, profiting five to tenfold...pray my fellow palladonians for a small fortune!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply