Welcome To The Patch International HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Good Morning AafabVentures.Thank you for your inquiry. At the present time AGORACOM does not represent Patch International. Like numerous other Hub's, the Patch International Hub was set up by a likeminded shareholder where shareholders can express their opinions, share topics for debate as well as stay up to date with Company News, Shares Outstanding and Management Profiles.We encourage our members to spread the word via post of this message onto any Patch International discussion forums, as well as, via e-mail to fellow investors“AGORACOM has created "Investor Controlled Forums" that put admin control into our hands to eliminate bashing, profanity and spam – while also giving us the ability to update company info, photos and videos in real-time. This is what we've always wanted in a forum. As such, I'm moving all my posting over there in the next 24 hours. If you want to join me, just go to www.AGORACOM.com and look up the company by name or stock symbol. Hope to see you there.” We look forward to your participation as we create the best investor community on the web.Thanks again for your inquiry.Regards,AGORACOM

New Message
Please login to post a reply