Jayden Resources

Canadian based, poly-metallic exploration company with primary assets located in Canada with options to currently acquire an interest in two key projects in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.

Free

2010-09-10 12:48 ET - News Release

Mr. David Eaton reports

JAYDEN APPOINTS ROBERT P. FELDER AS PRESIDENT

Jayden Resources Inc. has appointed Robert P. (Bob) Felder as president of the company. Mr. Felder was former U.S. Exploration Manager for Fronteer Development USA.

"Bob Felder is a highly motivated individual with strong technical and leadership abilities and brings to Jayden experience that will be instrumental to our company as it enters a broader stage of development," states chief executive officer, David Eaton. "Bob is both a seasoned geologist and an experienced manager with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Bob is a valuable addition to Jayden and I welcome him to our team."

Robert P. Felder

Mr. Felder has more than 25 years of experience as a professional geoscientist, most as an exploration geologist in the mining industry. Mr. Felder was U.S. exploration manager for Fronteer Development USA from 2007 to 2009, vice-president, exploration, for NewWest Gold from 2005 to 2007 and senior consulting geologist for Placer Dome Exploration from 2004 to 2005.

His wide experience includes serving as senior vice-president and general manager of Pittston Nevada Gold Company, holding a variety of positions with Santa Fe Pacific Gold Corp., ending as exploration manager for the Central Great basin, Nevada. Mr. Felder has also held positions with Anaconda, Duval, Pegasus and the U. S. Geological Survey.

"I recently visited the Silver Coin property with Robert Perry, VP exploration, and I am impressed with both the property and the potential to expand the resource," comments Mr. Felder. "Jayden has an exceptional team that I am looking forward to working with."

Silver Coin

Jayden's flagship property, Silver Coin, is an NI 43-101 advanced-stage gold/silver deposit located in a major metals district -- the Stewart camp, Northern British Columbia, that includes the historic Silbak-Premier mine and Barrick Gold's famed Eskay Creek mine. Silver Coin has strong exploration potential to the north, northwest and to the south.

Drilling plans

The company plans to drill 15 to 20 holes on the property totalling approximately 3,000 metres to address two important issues for future development:

• Step-out holes to explore for continuation of the mineralization to the north;
  • Infill holes to aid in continuing resource studies and confirmation of the grade and continuity of the mineralization.

Technical information in this press release was prepared and reviewed by Robert Perry, PGeo, who is recognized as a qualified person under the guidelines of National Instrument 43-101.

New Message
Please login to post a reply