Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

The news release yesterday said that PEM sold their old lumber mill site and 200 acres of claims to NJ Mining for little over $400,000. Further, that NJ Mining plans to build a processing plant on the site. Will they? If so, it would likely only be for PEM. Or will PEM get bought out? Or JV'd? Or, will they go it alone with NJ Mining backing them up with a processing plant at Kellog, or a new processing plant at Elk City? Either way, I suspect that NJ Mining's CEO (Del Steiner) and its Board would not have gone ahead with (approved) this purchase unless they knew whether John Ryan planned to go ahead with the new tunnel mine. That tells me that a confidential agreement could have allowed NJ Mining to see all of the last drill core assay results, that they were good, and that John Ryan has decided to open a mining operation at the Friday. But, if a processing plant is built at Elk City, does it mean that the Buffalo Gulch mine permitting process will move forward with plans to use a possible new processing facility in Elk City? I think so. And, I think it will be done with profits from the gold taken from the Friday. John Ryan has said that he would like to have a processing plant built as a part of any mine operation at the BG. Question: Might NJ Mining (a tunnel mining company) also help PEM with some initial equipment, a truck or three, maybe some expertese, a couple of people, etc? Our former CEO, Del Steiner wants a mine initiated at the Friday. He is the major PEM shareholder. He also has very significant royalty rights to the first gold to come from the Friday. NJ Mining has a lot to gain as well. I can see where all this may be going. I think we'll be in the mining business, one way or the other, before this time next year, provided PEM can remain solvent and get more funds to move forward. If PEM isn't absorbed, maybe they will want to change their corporate name to Premium Exploration and Mining.

New Message
Please login to post a reply