Welcome To The Ram Power Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This guy may be correct in the sense that the juniors in this sector may be a vey risky bet. That is the case with any sector for the most part.

The reasons for jumping in to this particular Junior in this very fledgeling green energy sector is because of the very experience Managers and directors of RAM. These guys are tried and proven to have been succesful in simular business scenarios. This tends to take some of the risk off the play.

Also, Geo-T costs per unit of energy generated appears at this time to be lower than some of the other green energy solutions out there. Geo-Thermal looks like it will be a very viable option and will contribute to energy supplies in the future. To how large of a degree is yet to be seen or understood. My bet is though that the companies that grow early (early to the party) have a great opportunity to be big players.

Ram Power seems to be executing and continuing down a sound growth path. Gaining position in this last transaction without dropping their nice size cash position was very sound xecution of their business plan and model. If they keep moving along like that I will consider adding to my initial position.

As for the rest of his comments, I don't understand what he is trying to get at!!!

Deno G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply