New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Goldiamoney, you are in the same position as many of us---just waiting for news.

I originally thought the end of this month would have provided us with some good news, but have seen a lack of "promotion" by the Company.

I now feel that some very powerful news is on the horizon because there has not even been minor news or promotion. I am taking this as a positive because they are close to announcing many things, or at least one or two very profound "events". I even believe in the 4th Quarter production will start based on previous announcements. Minor promotion has not worked and I think they are waiting for announcements that will be very strong and then continue with positive events.

If we hear nothing before October ends then I will feel the way you do right now. I am close to how you feel, but think October will be the beginning.

I will give it the additional month to see.

BTW, I have seen a few posters elsewhere talk about big things coming with Mabwe, but they could not disclose because of confidentiality agreements. It was multiple people saying this, so I am sure what you are looking for is around the corner.

Good luck to us all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply