New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Been monitoring the octnews.org site. Who knows another opportunity might present itself for me to invest in and worry over.

Sounds like AP has just about all the ducks in a row to get the barite to Beira. Perfect timing too. Sounds as if there have been some recent big discoveries of oil off the east coast of Africa. Just might have to bump that annual tonnage number up a little once everything gets going and drilling.

Gold prices appear to be positioning themselves to torment people but that didn't hurt RRHI much. Hopefully AP has perfected his perfect timing abilities to coincide the start up of alluvial surface mining of gold to the next spike in gold.

Been following the yahoo board. I think the name is appropriate. But with respect to the bantering over barite prices and shipping tonnage, if you have the time or desire, take a look at post #2175 (July 2012) and post # 2192 over on ihub. Those posts were to have come from an expert.

I appreciate the info and insight

l

New Message
Please login to post a reply