New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Found an interesting report from the USGS: usgs.gov/fs/2012/3039/contents/fs12-3039 (Report PDF - the USGS) Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of Four East Africa Geologic Provinces. Seems these African Coastal regions which include Tanzania and Mozambique, hold about 441.1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.

In another article I read it states that "the gas discoveries offshore in Mozambique and Tanzania are large and world class with potential for more to come", and yet another states that "East African Oil is projected to beat that of the Middle East in global Markets over the next 20 years".

BHI 8K of Oct 19, 2012, "Baker Hughes is expanding its presence in the growing East African petroleum province with estimates of over 100 Tcf of gas in place, this region holds some of the largest global discoveries in recent years. By opening a new facility in Mozambique and mobilizing directional drilling, logging-while-drilling and wireless services, Baker Hughes is ideally positioned to address this deep water market".

I think that RRHI/MBMI is ideally positioned to supply barite from their world class Dodge Mine to support the drilling and exploitation of these new oil and gas discoveries as well as the Gulf of Mexico.

New Message
Please login to post a reply