...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Nov 15, 2016 05:37PM

I have gone to post a few times and pulled them.

Remember as a child or a teen and your dream was to grow up and be a "?". Then you discovered something and that became your goal?

When spinco was formed RVX was going to grow up and produce a "pharmaceutical product (which) elevate(s) plasma levels of a certain lipoprotein associated with a decreased risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.

Well they grew up and in so doing realized that they were limiting their potential by the adolescent dream...

...detailed study of the results of the Corporation’s clinical trial program indicates that apabetalone/RVX-208 has been shown to affect expression of numerous targets important for cardiovascular disease and ApoA-1 is only one of these targets. Therefore, the Corporation has determined that it is necessary to amend the terms of the Royalty Preferred Shares to remove the requirement that the pharmaceutical agent elevate plasma levels of ApoA-1.

I don't look back too many times regretting not becoming what I wanted when I was a child.

New Message
Please login to post a reply