Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM

**Apabetalone (RVX-208) Currently Being Tested in a Phase 3 BETonMACE Trial and a Phase 2 Kidney Trial is Planned for 2017**

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

AGORACOM Welcomes Back Grizzly Discoveries (GZD: TSX-V)

World class gold and base metal deposits in British Columbia; and diamonds in Alberta $GZD.ca

• More than 9 million oz Au produced or as resources in a radius of less than 70KM to Greenwood project
  • Holds, or has an interest in, metallic and industrial mineral permits for potash totaling more than 364,000 acres along the Alberta-Saskatchewan border
  • Drillholes with up to 31.1% K2O from assays on recent drill program
  • Portions of Greenwood Project being explored by Kinross through option agreement

Gzdnew

Hub On AGORACOM / Learn More!

-----------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS OUT OF 2 AGORACOM CLIENTS

Namaste Announces Signing of MOU With Marijuana.Ca

• Entered MOU with Marijuana.Ca, operator of www.marijuana.ca
  • Signing of MOU represents further achievement of the Company’s objective to increase site traffic and develop customer data in the Canadian market
  • Also coincides with the upcoming launch of www.everyonedoesit.ca, which the Company will use to further expand its position in the Canadian market

Nlogo

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

---------------------------------------------------------

Tetra Bio-Pharma Announces the Initiation of its Phase I Trial of dried Cannabis

• Announces launch of its Double-Blind Phase I Study
  • Purpose to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Daily Ascending Doses of Cannabis by Smoking/Inhalation in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers
  • Trial activities will occur over a 3 to 4-month period and involve site initiation, subject recruitment and enrolment, a single daily ascending dose phase and a 7-day multiple daily ascending dose phase, followed by study termination

Tbp large

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

On the royalty preferreds vote I think 2/3 will be fairly readily obtained. I believe board members are able to vote their shares but even if they aren't DM is really the only BM with significant holdings. NGN, Eastern, Norman Wong, CD Ventures and a few other large holders don't have board affiliation and all own large holdings of Zenith and of the millions of shares that have traded hands since the split I'm sure many have gone to shareholders that have Zenith shares. I know for me since 2013 I have done a fair bit of trading to accumulate more RVX when it was cheap and average down, I can't be the only one. I guess we will see. I think the AGM was likely delayed because DM was working on a deal. I imagine that the TSX gave Dec 15th as the outside date. Doesn't mean that DM isn't still working on a deal or that he won't get it done. Obviously just nothing to announce yet but I think that is probably why there has been no explanation for the delay. I still disagree with Narmac's assertion that KD wants to takeover and turn RVX into a pharma, no surprise eh Narmac :), but we've done that back and forth a few times now. I guess we shall see on that as well....
New Message
Please login to post a reply