...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
On the royalty preferreds vote I think 2/3 will be fairly readily obtained. I believe board members are able to vote their shares but even if they aren't DM is really the only BM with significant holdings. NGN, Eastern, Norman Wong, CD Ventures and a few other large holders don't have board affiliation and all own large holdings of Zenith and of the millions of shares that have traded hands since the split I'm sure many have gone to shareholders that have Zenith shares. I know for me since 2013 I have done a fair bit of trading to accumulate more RVX when it was cheap and average down, I can't be the only one. I guess we will see. I think the AGM was likely delayed because DM was working on a deal. I imagine that the TSX gave Dec 15th as the outside date. Doesn't mean that DM isn't still working on a deal or that he won't get it done. Obviously just nothing to announce yet but I think that is probably why there has been no explanation for the delay. I still disagree with Narmac's assertion that KD wants to takeover and turn RVX into a pharma, no surprise eh Narmac :), but we've done that back and forth a few times now. I guess we shall see on that as well....
New Message
Please login to post a reply