...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Torpedoman,  I was sitting just behind and to the left of you. DM totally owned the missed timeline. He was asked a question “what about the second licensing deal that you were going to do this year" to which he answered “we missed it we continue to pursue this and...” To me that's owning it.

Be a little realistic about your expectations about what you think should be said in a public meeting or a news release about negotiations of any kind with any public company. No company official should announce publically that we missed a date because of ??? We all had the information that there was a really good chance a deal would not be announced this year when the AGM was delayed. That's as good of an indication that you can possibly get. The TSX does not allow public companies to just delay their AGMs for any little reason. That delay was a huge statement. I agree with narmac that the couple was on there way to the alter and for one reason or another it just couldn't be done at that time. I suspect that the slower enrolment on BETonMACE played a little bit of a role in the negotiations but that is shear speculation on my part. As always, the company putting up money is the one that controls the timeines.

LED I may be mistaken here but I am pretty sure safe harbor statements were on the slides at the beginning of every presentation ever given by DM that covers his statements of missed timelines.

I'm a little disappointed but not as devastated as some seem to be that the second licensing deal likely won’t happen in 2016. Bears link to the patent application for the combo Crestor/RVX208 gave me the best info I have seen on this company in many years.

I look forward to hearing what the FDA has to say about U.S. sites being in BETonMACE and the results of the Futility Study when these items happen. Anything else is just gravy.

Merry Christmas

tada

DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply