...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

LED I may be mistaken here but I am pretty sure safe harbor statements were on the slides at the beginning of every presentation ever given by DM that covers his statements of missed timelines.

I am certain they were....and I know the wording well.  The preceding (or forgoeing as the case may be) includes forward looking statement I could cut and paste the wording, but I know it almost by heart.  The following contains forward looking statements and is protected by Safe Harbour provisions.  Forward looking statements include but are not limited to, words like...we expect, anticipate, forecast etc.  Such forward looking statements are not material in nature and should not be relied upon.....blah blah blah.

Now.....when DM says something like ''WE WILL'' perhaps that is protected by safe harbour provisions.  I suppose I could lawyer up and press the issue, but that would be undermining my own investment, which I still believe in, in fact I very much believe in it.

Maybe I am completely off the mark in my read of DM, but he strikes me as an essentially honest person.....down to earth and personable.  And when I hear WE WILL ANNOUNCE from someone like DM I tend to believe him.  If he had said ''We are working dilligently on a second deal and hope to....expect to...anticipate announcing something before the end of the year...''  

If he had said it in that latter fashion....GREAT!!!  No worries....that's honesty.  

Now....I understand the constraints of being a public company, its a cess pool....the promoters, investment bankers, the brokerages and other players.  Its an inherently dishonest game....and I consider it very possible that Donny is everything I think he is, down to earth, intelligent and earnest.  But when you climb into a pig sty (which is what the public markets are imo) then the smell tends to rub off.

I think Don reasonably should have known there was a possibility that the deal might not get done.....but he chose to say WE WILL regardless....that is what I believe.  And I hope that behaving in this fashion, which imo is being willfully misleading.... I hope it causes him some grief.  

I want the company to come clean about this licensing/partnership deal....what happened and what is happening.  Tell us if negotiations are on going, state whether the company beleves the discussions are moving forward or are stalled, if the prospects are good or not.....

Enough rambling....

New Message
Please login to post a reply