...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

SF

I agree with your post and share your sentiments. Recently, I tried to post a copy of an article written in the WSJ on 12/24/16 entitled Minority Shareholders Wise Up In 2016 by Holman W Jenkins, Jr.,  but had difficulty posting it and abandoned my effort. If you subscribe to the WSJ it was in last weekends publication. 

The jist of the article was "Caveat Emptor"

I'll retype the final paragraph:

"Some bits of advice become cliches because they have to be repeated over and over: Trust but verify. Fool me twice, shame on me. These are elements of eternal wisdom that investors can console themselves with when they get on the wrong side of controlling shareholders."

I suspect that potential suitors may have issues with the package, or whats left of it. RVX has much to offer but has already alllocated portions of the harvest to a chosen few. The Zenith spin-off sent much of the IP to Zenith thus diluting the package.  The Royalty Agreement is unconventional. The Eastern loan guarantee and Hepa deal enabled R&D and the trials to continue, but at what cost? A valuation or price was presented by DM which supposedly BP agreed with - True Value is a price at which both buyer and seller agree. Both the IPO for Zenith and US Nasdaq listing seem to have been abandoned - too costly? What's going on with the FDA?

RVX is on its way to generate billions in revenue if it meets the endpoints - will minority longs  be rewarded for our foresite or is this another case of trickle down economics?

CAVEAT EMPTOR

BEST WISHES TO ALL FOR A HEALTHY, HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2017 - MAY ALL RVX SHAREHOLDERS BE REWARDED 

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply