...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I know it sounds flakey, but I'm an avid reader....and I go on bents into occultish and "new age" stuff every now and again....books like "the magic of believing" and "the celestine prophecy"....as well as the aforementioned "The Secret".

Its a bit of metaphysics....or quantum theory, I get the two confused :-)

Its often called the Law Of Attraction, and one of the little mantras is "what you think about you bring about".  People fearful of failure tend to fail, those who expect success tend to be successful.  The Celestine Prohecy contends there are no such thing as coincidence....well, maybe not that extreme.....but if the same coincidences keep piling up the author contends that its the Universe trying to talk to you.....

When I had that dream about Regal Cards and Gifts, making lots of money selling to people living in sprawling mansion like houses....when I had that dream I connected it to Regal Lifestyles (RLC) but I wasn't convinced enough to act on it.

If RVX does end up making a deal or being acquired by a Japanese Pharma.....I'll be all over this.

BTW....who is the head of the clinical trial steering committe and does he have any connections to any Japanese pharma companies

New Message
Please login to post a reply