...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Noretreat – since I still have the Kevlar jacket from the last time I weighed in and went four rounds with BearDownAZ on one of your questions, I will give this one a go as well.

What is the value of a Zenith share?

Last I looked there was around 140,000,000 shares outstanding fully diluted.

PFE recently paid $14 billion for Medivation which owned 50% of Enzalutamide which is the only drug that Medivation had on the market.

In Animal studies Enzilutamide worked +/- 60% better in combination with ZEN-3694

JNJ is developing a drug that has a similar method of action to what Enzilutamide has, this makes for potentially an interesting competition.

In addition, Astellas Pharma out of Japan owned the other 50% of Enzilutamide which could make this competition even more interesting.

Add to the above the scenario of ZEN-3694 being tested in combination with 30 or more existing cancer drugs as was stated in one of the past presentations and you could have an extremely interesting competition brewing right now. On average these 30 drugs performed about 60% better in combination with ZEN-3694 in the animal models than those drugs did on their own.

In July 2016 TBRA’s market cap went up to $1.5 billion on the news of a takeover offer by Allergan after a failed Phase II trial

After I put it all together and stir the pot I come up with “my” valuation of $2 to $5 billion today as a Phase I company that has just started the combination part of their Phase I trial.

That comes to $14.28 to $35.71 US dollars per share.

Please note that these are numbers I have done for my own personal use. DYODD

SF – If Zenith does any kind of a deal at all before RVX, in my veiw it will likely have a very dramatic positive effect on the RVX share price. This is my opinion as not only do the companies share some management but they are both BET inhibitors and Zenith was spun out of RVX.

tada

DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply