...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Further to Rocketman's point, I am kind of hopeful that the growing list of opportunities present in the RVX fold leads to increased take out interest in RVX by big pharma.

I think the company has done a decent job at bringing their program forward but as we all know limited funds keep them from pursueing all the opportunities as quickly as would be possible if development funds were no object. With all the interest that is developing in epigenetics in general one would think that RVX, with its growing list of opportunities, has got to be looking better all the time as an epigenetics platform. One would also think that the increase in opportunities as well as the tax pools would be decreasing the risk of RVX as an investment while at the same time expanding potential revenue opportunities.  To me it would be great to see a CVR deal with decent upfront money which would put the IP in the hands of a pharma who could develop many opportunities simultaneously and thereby put us on a faster road to potentially capturing royalties. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply