...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I may have been wrong about this but this was my thought  a few years ago and some apect of it is getting closer.

---------

I am currently believing that this is going to be a "go to market drug". BP may not notice until it is too late. If Don builds the distribution partnership AND if BETonMACE passes "futility" and then finally achieves the 3 point MACE reduction targets I am a very happy investor. When they hit the 3 pt MACE reduction this stock will go through the roof IMHO.

I also believe at this stage that drug goes way beyond CVD because of it's influence on:

• Complement cascade
  • Reduction in coagulation
  • Reduction in mediators that promote calcium deposition in the vasculature
  • Reductions in mediators that promote inflammation of the vasculature
  • Increased ApoA-I – positive effects on lipid content of HDL
  • Reduced oral glucose absorption & endogenous production

And if zen3694 even at this stage yields positive mCRPC protein management results it will be a second demonstration of "epigenetic control or protein (bad protein) management". If Pfizer takes notice it might be an advantage to us Zenith shareholders. And more importantly it will be a big boast for the ssue of managing protein production through epigenetic programming and it seems that RVX and Zenith have focused their epigenetic efforts to yield some good results.

Cheers Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply