...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

BDAZ - Thank you for correcting me. Is it red or white wine that goes with crow? It is this current Phase III trial that is an EMA only trial at this point in time. To my knowledge since the ASSURE and SUSTAIN Phase II Trials have started there have not been any patients enrolled from US sites even though RVX seems to have had FDA approval. I see in the filings that Renal Impairment was exclusion criteria from the dose finding study Assert.

KOO - this is important for a couple of reasons; does the street think that there is a reason that US sites are not being used? This speaks to credibility. In terms of valuation when you look at the RVX chart for valuation, it gives a value based on the assumption that both Europe and the US will be markets. When you cut out the US, which is the largest single market for drugs in the world it severely affects the potential value.

It is my contention that by removing this cloud along with all of the other things happening with this company it will be extremely welcome news by the market and could be a catalyst for our next move upward.

Just a thought: The ownership chart in the most recent presentation accounts for 51.7% of the shares and I believe I know where about an additional 20% are. There have been a number of conversations at different meetings about a number of BP companies that RVX has been talking to that might be potential buyers. Is it possible that between 4 and 6 of these companies have already picked up just under 5% of the shares each so that they have a foothold if and when a deal ever happens? 5% in the US and 10% ownership in Canada require disclosure. By keeping under these %’s no disclosure would be required. This scenario would be good reason for the low trading volumes that we see for this company. It would be interesting for some of the traders to comment on this idea as it just came to me last night.

led and SF - I giggled a little when the Wyckoff Method presentation talked about a large position of 50K or 60K shares. I remember the day the NYSE had its first day of over 100 million shares trading. Now we have days where more than 100 million shares of one company trade. I guess that just speaks to my age. If you shake this tree real hard you might get a couple hundred thousand shares. In the grand sceme of things that is a small number in todays day and age.

I'm working on a little project that is keeping me quite busy for a few days and away from a computer. Replies will be slow as a result.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply