...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

narmac – This is where you and I can agree to disagree.

I have been through this economic study a couple of times in my own models and have determined that he would be far better off by participating in the sale of, the company RVX, or the sale of a few molecules and continuing the development of the other 2400 to 2500 molecules and then collecting the royalties through Zenith Capital which he owns a larger percent of. Because there is a limited time to capitalize on patent protection for any company, the value of an in-force sales team is what makes a massive difference in the model. By going it alone or in partnership with HL he/they could potentially give up a 100 billion in sales while getting market penetration and risk having their competitors come up with a better mouse trap.

No matter where we proceed from this point it should be good for the shareholders provided no significant safety issues pop up.

I am of the opinion that if we do see a 30% or more RRR on top of current standard of care in the cardio/diabetes, renal and other orphan indications that we could be sitting on the drug that will set a new world record in single year sales of any drug.  JMO.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply