...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I would be very unhappy with a $2.00 financing no matter who it was from. How many shares would need to be offered to just pay down the LOC, let alone provide funding for continuing the trials? Way too much share dilution at a price that we all believe is significantly undervalued.

If Don's slides are accurate outlining our current value as a phase 3 trial drug in the billions of US dollars, and it has been stated that BP agrees with these valuations, then how about offering 10 million shares at $10/share to BP? Thats about a 1 Billion US dollar valuation (discount to what BP says its worth) on a fully diluted basis and it gets a significant foothold in the company for a BP wanting to be in the game (or hedging their other competing technologies) at about 7.5% ownership. This company isn't being sold for $5 or $10 dollars a share, BP couldn't buy it for close to that number if they tried. But they can get the upper hand in acquiring it at a later time by having financed prior to a successful trial. And this way they don't need to spend billions taking a run at RVX before the results are known. $100 million Canadian pesos is a small price for BP to establish a significant stake in the next potential blockbuster drug well into phase 3 trials. Its a win for everybody. AZ? Amgen?

Further, where are the biotech funds? If a fund tried to establish a 2 million share stake in RVX I speculate it would drive up the shares by 100%. I wish the team would spend as much time presenting to investors looking to place money as they do flying around the world showing off posters to doctors. Find 4 biotech funds looking to accumulate a million shares each and see what happens to the market cap. By the sounds of it from earlier posts on the board, they were presenting to a brokerage firm a while back, at least thats a start in the right direction.

Last note: my belief is FDA approval of BETonMACE makes this thing explode. I have now idea when or if this will happen, but my recollection from previous presentations is they have done all the work and had all the meetings, so its possible it could happen at any time without warning? Any thoughts on when this could happen would be appreciated.

Long time shareholder, first time poster.

Pomm

New Message
Please login to post a reply