...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thank you to those participating in this thread, especially Tada and No Retreat. I think July 2017 to September 2017 is realistic for the 125 event futility analysis to be complete and ready to disclose, but in my opinion it will be closer to September than July. There are still a lot of unknowns, so it is hard to nail it down even more than this with the info available right now. In particular, not knowing how many hard 3-point MACE events vs. 5-point MACE events have occured makes interpreting those Broker meeting numbers that Tada provided very difficult.

Tada, just a couple of comments. You wrote "There where +/- 1200 events to that point in the trial." That should be "1200 patients" not "1200 events." Also, you wrote "PP Presentation put out 21 Mar says 1400 patients." The slide you are referring to states "Apabetalone has already been tested in over 1,400 patients in 18 countries around the world." I'm not sure if that slide is referring to all trials to date with RVX-208 apabetalone or just to BETonMACE.

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply