...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

BKC - I read through the Full Article you referred to https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23911322 and did my best to understand what my non-scientific brain would allow. You can get to the full article from a link on the upper right side of the page that the link takes you to.

This one sentence from that article pretty much has been the focus of RVX regarding RVX208 since the fall of 2013.  As alterations in higher-order chromatin structure modulate the net output of multiple, simultaneously activated transcriptional networks (Lee and Young, 2013Schreiber and Bernstein, 2002), manipulation of cardiac gene expression via targeting chromatin-dependent signal transduction represents a potentially powerful therapeutic approach to abrogate pathologic gene expression and HF progression.

From my limited understanding, RVX208 upregulates and downregulates upwards of 200 genes simutaneously and seems to have the right combination to reduce cardio issues for diabetic patients. Who knows it might even work well for non diabetics. Lets just get this BETonMACE Trial to a point where at least one BP is willing to take a bet on us.

To bad we didn't know the method of action 5 or even 10 years earlier.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply