...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Chic - I agree and disagree at the same time. Management thought they had enough funding to get us to a point where an offer would come in. We are just a few months short. There was no room in that to developed additional molecules and file IND for other indications along with doing other trials. So here we are.

Raising enough money to complete an expanded trial at this point, in my mind, would be foolish. The share prices afforded to a company that is planning for a trial that will come short of the expected goal would be dramatically lower than what we see today. In your scenario we would be looking at greater than 50% dilution. I have said in the past that it will be quite challenging for RVX if we do not get a positive Futility Study result and continue to feel that way. In fact I think that scenario would be devastating, although I do believe we will not have to consider that event. Maybe that is just blind faith on my part but we all are allowed our own views.

This Futility Study is a very critical junction for our little company. Getting the FDA approval to have BETonMACE sites in the USA is also very critical. There are way to many positive things happening with the company and the science today to even consider a larger financing with potentially that kind of dilution. We will see the end of the tunnel in the coming months. Whether it is the light leading us to heaven or a train bearing down on us is yet to be seen.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply