...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Led - All additional sites needed will be paid for by the contracted trial management company. That was covered off on this board a couple of weeks ago by both BDAZ and myself (sorry don't have time to go find the link). What we may find out Monday is that sites in one of the new areas may open sooner than was estimated.

I can not see any situation where the finances of the company will not be covered off. This should be done right up front as there will be a number of larger shareholders represented at the BB conference. 

Generally I like to see news releases that cover one item at a time. For RVX, if there is news tomorrow or Monday it could be one of those ones that cover 2,3 or 4 items. The anticipation is killing me. Items that could be in a release; a new partner, a regional deal, extension and lncrease of the LoC, new sites being brought on stream, a private placement and on a vary outside chance ( read very speculative) the results of the Futility Study. These are just ideas that popped into my head, some may have validity and some not.

Have a great weekend. I know it's Thursday but mine starts as soon as I push the submit button.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply