Welcome To The Rocmec Mining HUB On AGORACOM

An innovative process for mining narrow high-grade ore bodies

Free
Message: The Rocmec strategy to inflitrate the mining industry.

Update on development project from Fresnillo plc

The expansion of Ciénega`s milling capacity from 755,000 to 930,000 tonnes per year is on track to become operational in the first half of 2011 and is expected to increase gold production and reduce units costs. In the secound quarter of 2010 engineering and activities to clear the required area for the expansion continued and development of the foundation for the milling and flotation areas began. Orders for main equipment were placed and the contractors were selected.

In August 2009, a year ago Rocmec was commencing a contract with Fresnillo plc for the Ciénega mine in mexico.

Words of value: Reduce units cost,

Orders for main equipement,

contractors were selected,

Rocmec has not yet conformed contracts yet! Last year + This year = Pending

Rocmec to Commence Thermal Fragmentation Mining at Cienega Mine

Published Date: August 18, 2009
Source: marketwire.com

Rocmec Mining Inc. is pleased to provide an update on its thermal fragmentation mining contract with Fresnillo plc for the Cienega mine in Mexico.

The Cienega mine is located in the northwest corner of the State of Durango, approximately 325 kilometres from Durango, the capital of the State. The thermal fragmentation unit has arrived on site and Rocmec's employees are prepared to commence fragmenting the first set of pilot holes previously drilled by the company.

The Cienega mine is very suitable for the thermal fragmentation mining method considering the numerous narrow veins located within the mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply