Welcome To The Rocmec Mining HUB On AGORACOM

An innovative process for mining narrow high-grade ore bodies

Free

(July 7 2009)
In anticipation of the potential glut of orders Rocmec has increased its fleet of thermal fragmentation units. The company has mandated Pro-Ab Equipments, an official Kubota distributor in Quebec, to assemble 5 thermal fragmentation units and also to modify two of the existing fragmentation units to increase their flexibility.

My note: The floor man (working miner) I good imagine the hour they stand with the thermal fragmenting units heart and soul there vision expanse in positioning and advancement of the unit and ask if the unit could do this or that we could speed up extraction!

Words of values: to modify two units,
to assemble 5 thermal fragmentation units,

(July 7 2009)
The company has also made inroads to South Africa and has commenced discussions with major precious metal mining companies. Rocmec already has a South African client in Great Basin Gold Limited (TSX – GBG) (Amex – GBN) which has employed Thermal Fragmentation Mining Method at its Hollister mine located in Nevada.

My note: I took a look at the Nevada Operations Analyst Tour Septembre 16/17 2010
(http://www.greatbasingold.com/gup/filez/GBG-Nevada-Operations-Analyst-Tour-Sep2010.pdf)
If my notes are good there up 7 Dragons in this big complex (Great Basin Gold limited).

New Message
Please login to post a reply