Welcome To The Route1 HUB On AGORACOM

Route1 is the trusted provider of security and identity management network solutions that are redefining today's digital landscape

Free
Message: Route1 has just hired Dave Carbone as the new Vice-President of Sales.

Route1 has just hired Dave Carbone as the new Vice-President of Sales. I find it VERY interesting that he comes to Route1 from HP Enterprise Services. His main duties there were being "responsible for client relationships with the Navy MPTE Command and Navy Reserve."

It is great that we can add another experienced individual to further build the business. Check out his Linked In profile here http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dave-carbone/5/636/295 . The connections Mr. Carbone has with the Navy are priceless for us as shareholders of Route1. In addition, I remember Mr. Busseri saying in the most recent conference call that he alone was the sales team. The hiring of Mr. Carbone as well as the recent addition of Jason Lyall to Inside Sales are further signs of the growth and progress being made at Route1.

In my experience regarding stocks and investing, there are very few sure things. This company is the closest to a slam dunk I have ever seen. IMO

I do find it interesting that this hire was not deemed worthy of a news release, but the invitation to the RBC conference was. Perhaps the conference is a bigger deal than we think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply