Welcome To The Route1 HUB On AGORACOM

Route1 is the trusted provider of security and identity management network solutions that are redefining today's digital landscape

Free
I'm actually curious. Anyone else care to share in the debate? Where are we going to end up for 2016? I feel as though it's going to be the same as we are now.. .045-.05 Here are my reasons why: I feel like they haven't made much headway in the sectors they are pursuing. I find the updates don't generate any interest. We may see the rest of the year see the same few hundred every quarter which has done nothing to advance us. No one seems interested We may get a single order for 1k- and again it will do nothing to share price. I don't think people care as much about this company anymore as evidenced by the low volume in trading etc. I also think the news they put out is not interesting enough. Stock hardly moved, even when good news is out. I.e recent ATO GWR- you say things are better than I perceive. Enlighten me. U mentioned the market- I get that. U also mention Nasdaq. I don't get that You maintain this board somewhat.. Stockhouse is a bit of a joke. No one posts anymore. I think everyone is quite literally fed up
New Message
Please login to post a reply