Welcome To The Route1 HUB On AGORACOM

Route1 is the trusted provider of security and identity management network solutions that are redefining today's digital landscape

Free

I'm not looking for .40 cents this year at all but for sure think somewhere over .20 cents is possible if the market conditions allow which at the moment they don't. Market conditions is a significant factor right now as little to no new money is coming into junior tech stories in Canadian markets, thankfully the company is profitable as I expect to see close $1.8 to $2 million in EBITDA this next fiscal year.

This security field access has taken longer than expected to mature & develop and this is acknowledged by most everyone, this does not mean it stays this way as BOD and managment of companies have a responsibility to protect corporate assets as does government on issues associated with privacy. There will be lawsuits in this area they have started already and this will accelerate adoption of higher security when a cost can be placed on lax security. Plus mobile workforces & working off-site will also help adoption going forward as this trend increases making secure access a must.

Longer term I stil think this company can attain a market cap north of $100 million and if things get going maybe see north of $300 million market cap if the right combination of profit and user base growth and market conditions happen. If secure desktop and mobile access ever take off as they should, then this will be an even bigger winner but to date this has evolved slowly. I could imagine a move to US market, maybe Nasdaq, with US investment bank and institutional support followed by a takeout at some future date 3-4 years in the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply