Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

..we can only guess on what San is doing as most miners keep to thenselves. WPG, you told us two wks before San release that 50,000 we"er sitting at the Mill yet San also release that they used the prior 11,500 tns up in the second QTR so what qtr do these numbers come under the financials. Development ore well cut near a mining face containing ore so does this ore belong as production ore contributing to bonusses being paid out. My thoughts, San well develope for decades ( pac man San ) and now has seen enough development allowing near surface production mining of 1600 /d with deep mining from 1600 to 26 l seeing 450 t/d. The deep mining utilize the main shaft for all underground movement ( equipment,scopes/men ) with the skip attach under the cage ( hoist ) . At this piont in Sans development i doudt San could push more up to surface. The air raise being raze bored out well allow possible as a hoist capability down the road as Tax payers flowthrough this for shareholders. Sans taxpayers also well continue to exploer below and target knowen rich veins boosting Sans inferred but well take yrs to mine this area because of needed development.PS_ sANS 3RD QTR well be her best with 50.000 tns stock pile allowing high Mill tonnage. I still think 2nd Qtr Mill shut down well hurt finacials fix cost. WITHOUT PREJUDICE.Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply