Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Here is what SGR once needed:

"Tony Makuch, President and CEO of Lake Shore Gold, commented: "We are very pleased with our operating results in the first half of 2014, which include production, throughput and average grades all meeting or exceeding expected levels. Driven by our strong performance, we have generated significant free cash flow, with our cash and bullion rising to approximately $53 million at June 30, 2014. We have also repaid approximately $17 million of debt so far in 2014, including a $10 million prepayment on our standby line of credit on June 4th. Supported by our growing financial strength, we have resumed drilling at our mines to grow reserves and resources and extend mine life. We are also advancing work at a number of our key growth projects, and will soon commence drilling at our 144 property, a very exciting exploration target located adjacent to our Thunder Creek deposit."

I still have hope that SGR will come around. I can now claim my capital loss after 30 days of being out, but I will wait and see to get back in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply