Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

pretium (pvg) got 80 million cash from chinese miner zijin for 10% of the brucejack property.

so there still seems to be money out there for resource plays.....i am not surprized that it was chinese money......they play for the future 5/10/15 years out.....and in the world today they can pick and choose quality projects..... they are not afraid of the commodity cycle

it would not surprise me if they took an equity position in fission (fcu) at some point in time as well

and our san/kerr? will it be able to raise capital to resurrect itself? we will know soon enough...preliminary 4th quarter stats should be out in january....an anouncement of WHEN AND IF the merger will actually take place.....who will be funding the required capital and how much of the company will be given away in order to get this capital

soooooo this is what i think will happen

the merger will succeed.....the new entity will do a 10 for 1 consolidation....and at the same time

kerr will get the money for its ontario properties....it will not pay off its debts and will convince their lenders to convert that debt into equity in the new entity

sans debenture holders will be offered an enhanced conversion for their debt as well....

so we will go to from 500 million plus shares to 50 million plus and then back to 200 million shares.....at this point in time we would have minimal debt....some semblance of cash flow from the manitoba assets and some cash from the sale of kerrs ontario properties and probably some cash from the sale of of sgx

mr. gibson will then begin his resurrection....oops i forgot gibson likes to do deals....he will do another amalgamation with??????....yup thats the problem is he a promotor or a builder?????

place your bets boys and girls you will either be 100% wrong or right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply