Welcome to the Satori Resources Hub On AGORACOM

Satori Resources (V.BUD) makes not-so-quiet mine-based medical marijuana shift.

Free
Message: Satori Announces Results of Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders
Satori Announces Results of Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders

Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - February 25, 2015) - Satori Resources Inc. (TSXV: BUD) ("Satori Resources" or the "Company") announces the results of its Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") held February 24, 2015 in Toronto, Ontario. At the Meeting, shareholders approved all resolutions put before them by management including the election of all director nominees, the reappointment of the auditors, the re-approval of the Company's share incentive plan, and the approval of a proposed share consolidation resolution.

Results of Annual and Special General Meeting

Election of the Board of Directors

The shareholders elected to fix the number of directors at six (6). The shareholders elected Ms. Jennifer Boyle, Mr. Walter Henry, Mr. Tom Hussey and Mr. Bruce Reid to serve as directors of the Company until the next annual meeting of the shareholders.

Appointment of Auditors

The shareholders re-appointed MNP, LLP, Chartered Accountants as the Company's auditor and authorized the directors to fix the auditor's remuneration.

Share Incentive Plan

The shareholders re-approved the Company's share incentive plan.

Share Consolidation

The shareholders approved the resolution to consolidate the Company's issued and outstanding common shares on a 10 for 1 basis, or by such lower consolidation ratio as may be determined by the Board of Directors and as may be required to obtain approval from the TSX Venture Exchange. The Board of Directors shall provide updates at the time that it determines, if at all, to implement the Share Consolidation.

About Satori Resources Inc.

Satori Resources is a Toronto-based mineral exploration and development company whose primary property is the Tartan Lake Gold Mine Project (100% interest), located in the prolific Flin Flon Greenstone Belt, Manitoba. The Company is currently considering transactions in respect of the Tartan Lake Gold Mine, in addition to evaluating new project opportunities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply