Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Hello again to all my fellow longs. I read every post here but seldom have time to post myself. Those of you who have been around for a long time might remember me as Silver Falcon at the other site which most of us have long abandoned. It's good to see Anton finally join us over here.

I just wanted to AMEN the sentiments shared by Pic, Sphin and others that these prices are irresistable for those of us who are convinced of the long term success of SFMI. I too have been adding to the several million shares of SFMI I had already accumulated over the last 3 years. I've been adding another 100,000 or so shares every week or two since we were around .08. I've accumulated an additional half million or so shares of SFMI in the last couple months.

I also agree with Anton and others that the actual "free trading" float may not be that big. If 100 million shares are still restricted and there are huge blocks owned by management, officers and related companies along with those of us (several on this board) who personally own 3 to 5 million shares which we are not planning to sell for less than several dollars per share it doesn't leave a huge amount of actual shares for the market to play with.

So the obvious question is "If the free float is relatively low then where are all these shares coming from to depress the price to such illogically low levels?" I am personally convinced that there is very likely a significant number of "naked short" (fraudulent) shares that have been sold into the market. I have read some articles that speak to strategies companies like SFMI can use once they are profitable (ie. issuing dividends, etc.) to force those who have engaged in this practice to cover their shorts and therefore create a serious "short squeeze". I'm hoping that PQ already has a well thought out strategy in this regard. I wonder if part of the reason he may be choosing to keep the flow of information to a minimum might be to wait until he can create a steady enough flow of positive and substantive news releases to insure a steady uninterupted upward trend in the share price which will create a sustained short squeeze to STING those who have been naked shorting the stock. If he starts letting out to much news before it is good enough and sustained enough the stock price will just shoot up and down with huge volatility which would be an equally frustrating expererience for us as shareholders.

Admittedly this all might just be wishful (positive) thinking on my part but if I was in his socks and I had evidence my shares were being naked shorted this is what I would do. I just thought I would throw this theory out for anyone who might want to discuss it further. Thanks again to all of you faithful longs who provide so many good posts here.

Mr Z (AKA - Silver Falcon)

New Message
Please login to post a reply