Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM
(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

UBR: TSX-V

Uragold Discusses Merits of Recent Acquisition from Fancamp

Welcome to Beyond The Press Release a production of AGORACOM in which we take the time to talk to small cap ceo’s and executives about their recent press releases. Bernard Tourillon, Chairman, CEO and Director of Uragold discusses the Conditional Approval from the TSX Venture Regarding the Acquisition of 32 Claims from Fancamp.

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Watch Interview Now!

Hourglass
Treasurer
Rating: [?]
Votes: 35 Score: 2.8
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Z

in response to Re: GHDC........Bouts by Mr Z
posted on Aug 23, 12 06:30PM

If you want to label some of my posts as promoting or cheerleading for GHDC then go right ahead. If you want to believe what was said to you 2 years ago by PQ at the shareholders meeting, then go right ahead. Good thing you no longer post on IHUB because with that comment bashers would rip you a new a$$. FYI, PQ told shareholders in front of our beloved pic and 30 other shareholders that we had close to 1,000 ounces up to that date (Sept. 23, 2011) with a straight face.

Believe whatever you want. Remember you and I are on the same side, only difference is, it sounds like you have put ALL your eggs in 1 basket. My opinion is, it's in the wrong basket. IMO, it's still not too late to fill your basket with some GHDC.

My "angel" mentioned GHDC to me, so we'll have to see if that "angel" is right or wrong, and looking at the dilution occuring in Silver Falcon land, that "angel" looks spot on.

Cheers!

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Bullish On China? AGORACOM Launches ChinaSecurities.com ... Check It Out

President's D.D.

Piper and Laney's report on the WEM area, Geology and metalliferous resources of the region about Silver City, Idaho: Topographic and geologic map of War Eagle and Florida Mountains (1926). This re... read more

Stock Quote