Welcome To The Silver Standard Resources HUB On AGORACOM

SSO on the TSX, SSRI on the NASDAQ

Free
Message: SILVER STANDARD PROVIDES Q2 2015 PRODUCTION RESULTS AND INCREASES

2015 Production Guidance

cnw

VANCOUVER, July 8, 2015 /CNW/ - Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRI) (TSX: SSO) ("Silver Standard") provides its second quarter 2015 operational results and reports revised full year 2015 production guidance for its Marigold and Pirquitas mines.

Highlights:

Exceeded gold production schedule at Marigold: Delivered approximately 48,700 ounces of gold, on track to achieve improved 2015 production guidance.
Continued strong production at Pirquitas: Produced 2.4 million ounces of silver, well-positioned to deliver record annual silver production.
Increased material movement at Marigold: Daily material moved increased to more than 209,000 tonnes, a 1.5% increase over the first quarter, continuing the trend of more efficient mine operating performance.
Increased full year 2015 production guidance: Marigold mine production guidance increased to 195,000 to 205,000 ounces gold from 160,000 to 175,000 ounces gold. Pirquitas mine production guidance increased to 9.5 to 10.5 million ounces silver from 9 to 10 million ounces silver.

"In the second quarter of 2015, both mines delivered strong operating results, ahead of schedule, with silver equivalent production for the quarter totaling six million ounces," said John Smith, President and CEO. "Our success through the first half of 2015 coupled with our confidence in the continued strong performance of our assets has led to our improved 2015 production guidance. Our team's pursuit of efficiencies and creative thinking, is leading to stronger operations that are delivering sustainable, long-term shareholder value."

New Message
Please login to post a reply