Free

Jimmy, just my opinion: The news release is or was a little confusing to most people.

People don’t appreciate or believe in the implications, so continue to not buy, and yes, a few are selling (what, a total of 7MM or 8MM traded this week, I’m not concerned.)

Back to the release. It is a single but in my opinion, significant piece of information about a new drill area of Pringle Bench:

"Silverado has received drill core assay results from diamond drill core holes 09SH19 and 09SH20 that were drilled into the west portion of the 500-ft.-wide Solomon Shear Zone along the south side of Pringle Bench."

This drill plan was only two holes, drilled from the same spot but at different azimuth and angle, thereby diverging to depth. What is significant and is eluding most readers, even experienced ones, is that the two holes recorded 12 assays each:

Hole 09SH19 drilled down a total of 215.5 feet, and took 12 samples along the way beginning at only 21 feet down, all the way to max. depth, 215.5 feet. The 12 assays recorded both gold and antimony presence at varying concentrations at all 12 depths!

Hole 09SH20 drilled down a total of 335.5 feet, and took 12 samples along the way beginning at 123.5 feet down, all the way to max. depth, 335.5 feet. The 12 assays recorded both gold and antimony presence at varying concentrations at all 12 depths!

So these 24 assays show there is gold and antimony continuously in the vertical plane in this area. Once this data is tied in the resource model (Buntdzen's job) to the plethora of other data from Pringle Bench, with additional holes/assays as needed, it is quite likely Silverado will be able to prove the extensive high volume lower grade areas that are still far greater in value on average than most mines today.

Remember one key thing: Workman's Bench drill program has mainly targeted the rich A, B, C and West zone areas as high grade discoveries, and these are averaging 103 grams (3.3 Toz) per ton gold in gold/antimony equivalent. HUGE. Mining companies today get excited over as little as 2-5 grams per ton!

The 42,000 tons already quantified are worth (gross) approximately $140,000,000 (42,000 tons * 3.33 Toz/Ton * $1000/Toz). The recently released higher assays and current Sb and Au price values and perhaps ore volume still need to be updated in the next 43-101 report. So my numbers are approximate, but close using the reported higher gold and antimony concentration values as well as current prices for gold and antimony.

Assume we can only bring into company profits just 33% of that gross value.

At a P/E of only 10, this ONE tiny area of Workman's Bench, which ITSELF is a tiny area of The Solomon Shear is worth 0.33*$140MM/1.5B shares or 31 cents per share.

The PB news this week only adds to that WB knowledge and value base by proving that we have lower (than WB) grade areas at Pringle Bench (15 gpt Au+Sb equivalent) that are continuous through depth at least down to 335 feet. Next on the drill docket (as far as I can tell) would be targeting the high grade extensions of A, B, C and West zones that extend into Pringle from WB.

Look forward to Buntdzen’s next update to see if it includes something on Pringle’s estimated resources, as well as updates on Workman’s Bench resource value.

We have the goods. We should get the financing, period. Just finding the right source with good terms and conditions is very tricky, I am sure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply