Free

I try to keep up with the Govt initiatives for this b/c LRCWF was the real reason I became interested in this company to start with. I keep an eye on the US Dept. of Energy's homepage, which lists projects being implemented / considered. The link is here;

http://www.fossil.energy.gov/fred/feprograms.jsp?prog=Clean+Coal+Power+Initiative

What I find interesting is that there is no current project starting in Mississippi, despite the absolutely enormous amount of low rank coal they possess. The projects that are being considered / implemented are very expensive, but none deal with the same technology we are exploring.

My point to all of this is that, in my opinion, SLGLF's idea could be the front runner with nearly unlimited resources at its disposal.

Question To All: Is there a clear scientific / technological / environmental reason why this product would not work or be marketable in the U.S. or anywhere in the world? I can't find any concrete reasons, so I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts / findings on this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply