Welcome To The Silvore Fox Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
SFX Adds President of Beijing Donia to Board

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Sept. 30, 2011) - Silvore Fox Minerals Corp. (the "Corporation" or "Silvore Fox")(TSX VENTURE:SFX) is pleased to announce the election of Dr. Wenshan Zhang to its Board of Directors at the corporation's Annual General Meeting ("AGM") held September 28, 2011 in Toronto.

Dr. Zhang is the President of Beijing Donia Resources Co. Ltd, a role he has held since January of 2010. He holds a Ph.D in Geological Science and finished Post Doctoral research in Metallurgical Engineering and Geological Engineering. He had previously held senior geologist and business development roles with large multinationals such as Vale, Anglo American, and INCO.

"I wish to thank the shareholders of Silvore Fox for electing me to serve on their Board of Directors. I am pleased to take a more active role working with SFX management and offering my input on important corporate matters." – Wenshan Zhang

The Silvore Fox AGM had 47.95% of registered shareholders represented in person or by proxy. The motion to expand the Board to 6 directors was passed unanimously, as was the motion to elect the six nominees set forth in the management information circular, which included the five existing board members plus Dr. Zhang. Other business included the re-appointment of KPMG LLP (Canada) as auditors of the Corporation.

Mr. Harold Cabrita, Silvore Fox President and CEO stated, "We were pleased by the strong support from our shareholders on each of the motions and resolutions presented. The addition of Dr. Zhang to our Board provides us with an even greater depth of knowledge and experience to assist us in the planning and development of the exciting projects we are involved in."

About Silvore Fox Minerals Corp.

Silvore Fox Minerals Corp. is a Toronto, Ontario, Canada based public mineral exploration company. We are focused on base and precious metal exploration projects.

On November 17th, 2010, Silvore Fox entered into a Strategic Agreement with Beijing Donia Resources Co. Ltd ("Donia") at the China International Mining Conference, 2010. Donia is the single largest shareholder of Silvore Fox currently holding approximately 30% of the Corporation's outstanding shares. This strategic partnership provides the Corporation with a strong platform for growth through mineral exploration expertise, funding and strategic acquisitions. SFX has an experienced management and geological team.

Harry Cabrita, President and CEO

Dr. Jingbin Wang, Chairman

New Message
Please login to post a reply