Welcome ToThe Solar Power Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Welcome Investors

posted on Jun 09, 2009 01:06PM

Hello fellow, and future investors of Solar Power Inc. (SOPW)

I'm Sunchild the hub leader for this discussion group. I hope to create an intelligent question and answer as well as opinionated discusion on this board for months and years to come.

Please go to company news on Solar Power Inc. to find out a little more about the company and get aquainted with what is going on with them. The future of this company looks very bright, and thats why I asked Agoracom to create this discussion hub for all of us to enjoy as we watch this company grow as it has been since 2005.

Once again welcome all.

I'll be checking in. Sunchild

New Message
Please login to post a reply