Welcome To The Soltera Mining Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I can't believe it. Soltera got 1.5 million dollars, and only gave up 15 million shares. The OS is now only 82 million. They gave Goldlake Italia an option to purchase another 30 million at .15. If they exercise their option they will have a total of 45 million shares and be the new controlling owners. The new OS would only be 112 million fully diluted. Goldlake is a huge company, and well connected. Soltera is already milling, and going into production. They are sitting on 2 million ounces of gold reserves. With gold at $1250 an ounce, we can be a $20 dollar per share stock next year!

If you read the 8K Soltera is planning on completing a full audit, up listing to the OTCBB, and also trading on major exchanges such as the Toronto, and European exchange.

No one knows about Soltera. If you go to pinksheets, they won’t touch it! This reminds me of SFMI. My friends were emailing me to jump on SFMI when it was .02. They were telling me SFMI is going to up list to the OTCBB, and will also trade on major exchanges. I told them pinksheets won’t touch it, I need to make some phone calls and do some more DD. Well I picked up on SFMI at .075, and very glad I did.

Can Soltera go back to .10? I highly doubt it. However, until the world wakes up to what just took place with Soltera, it may trade in a range of .15 to .20 for another week or two. Then it will begin to look for new highs, such as .50. GLTY

Patience is a virtue....

New Message
Please login to post a reply