Sonde Resources Corp

Exploration and production of oil and natural gas.

Free

Canadian Superior - SEDAR

posted on Feb 09, 2010 09:24AM

Canadian Superior Energy is once again delinquent in filing an Alternative Monthly Report indicating the recent change in share ownership. It was previously revealed during the CCAA process that Canadian Superior Energy had consistently failed to file timely updated reports on SEDAR in 2009 to keep shareholders and the market informed of the breakdown of updated share ownership. It appears that even with new management, that this is consistently occurring today and that the culture of indifference at Canadian Superior Energy continues. This is a most troubling problem as I thought that the new management team was committed to changing the culture at SNG and committed to keeping shareholders better informed. This was the CEO Marvin Chronister's promise.

I once again wrote a letter in January on SNG's website to Tonya Pizzey the IM manager outlining my concerns and asking her several questions, and I have not received a response (nor do I expect to get one at this point). Is anybody home?

Best Wishes; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply