Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

BMK has been hammered today with the release of their latest drill results. It was down over 20%.

It will be another 2-3 months before further results are out. It is often the case that upon the release of long-anticipated news there is an early sell off - people just jump the gun - what is needed is a very rational analysis of the situation before jumping ship too early.

It loolks like a lot of juniors in the Ring of Fire will be drilling during the month of March - so expect April and May to be a wild and wooly time.

One poster in the BMK forum stated they called the company - here is their take of the conversation - this is relevant to us I feel because we have to have the same calm approach in the coming weeks:

I just got off the phone with Brent!

Posted by: Romeo on February 21, 2008 12:06PM

We had about a 25 minute conversation:

He told me that we struck a mass amount of silver over a few meters that otherwise would've been found in a 2.5 mile drill, and of prospects to mining companies, he said we have a vast amount of land, and it is possible to turn out land into a mine now.
We probably have over 100 million tonnes of geological material, that is my guess.

He said right now "all the ring of fire juniors are mobilizing their drills for March, and it is going to be a flurry of drilling activity, that would be good for all of us up there if anyone hits anything it could send us soaring since we are surrounded by them." He told me that we are sending WSR up there in March and drilling 15-20 holes of our properties, and that they are bullish in drilling and could finish drilling in 2 weeks at least.

He said that daytraders are uneducated and sell their shares unintelligently, he said that .40% of nickel is really good for the vast expanses of our land and that people tend to compare nickel results with noronts but those figures are out of the ordinary.

GLTA, daytraders out, educated investors in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply