Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Are we on the way up?

posted on May 27, 2008 06:22AM

For the first time in a while I note we are starting the day in a more positive beat. We'll see what NOT has to say and how that will affect our SP.

I have really appreciated the discussion of the reverse split. I have now determined to vote against it. I plan to be at the AGM and see first hand what may well be one of the most important AGM's of SPQ history.

The comments on this board and the number of new people letting their voices be heard - shows that SPQ has a lot of support. We are in the midst of something great. Our years of investing experience, trial and error, and above all learning patience is about to be rewarded in a company who has worked diligently - and from what I have observed - it has worked honestly. It is now my prayer that greed will not stiffle our success.

Congrats to those of you who have hung in there - I hope I am not doing the victory lap prematurely however I sense a seismic event about to take place.

New Message
Please login to post a reply