Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

I truly felt that once we past 7 cents and were seemingly going up that the low was in - how wrong. So much for the optimism - yet I know it is always darkest before dawn. One hates to point the finger but I am right now, not pleased with the fact that management has asked up to make a pivotal decision about the reverse split without providing us much information about their strategy as to why they felt it necessary. (Granted some talk about day traders but I think we can recognize that there is more to it then that alone.....)

Further I hate to think that management is holding back information until the AGM when we all could benefit from some positive news - should it exist.

Still with all of the information I have based my investment in SPQ - I would not have done anything different. I have been in pretty trying places before in my investing experience and this certainly ranks right up there - so we hang on for a better day.

Mr. Novak may we hear from you shortly?

New Message
Please login to post a reply