Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

2010 Plan and Last Years Results

posted on Feb 26, 2010 11:04AM

Hello, Can you please talk to someone at SRU and have them explain to us the following questions? I know I am not the only one who thinks these should be answered, the market wants more information!

From the new slide show on Starfield's website I have noticed that they have six high priority drill sites. Is this still going to be drilled with the "Winky drill"? I was under the impression that they could drill a tonne of holes with such an apparatus, so if they are not using it what is the reasoning behind this change?

Another thing, and I have asked this before. Y Lake, they keep saying that they are going to drill more out on this area to "Follow up in 2009's massive sulphide hit" Ok, they hit sulphides, why are they not releasing the results of said sulphide hit?

Next is the third hole at moonlight that they drilled last year, why have we had no results from this hole. The other two came back from the lab in a matter of weeks and yet we are sitting at months now and nothing to report?

And last but not least, if the chrome is so good, why look for a JV partner? Why not try to put it into the mix with the rest of the products that hopefully will come out of this area by Starfield? I just don't get why if they have had a past report show that it was economical back then? I have been in business for quite some time and this doesn't make sense to me, it has been shown that it could be a money maker, why not go it alone and use it to leverage everything else that they want to do on the rest of the properties?

New Message
Please login to post a reply