Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Hi Pawtsi,

I think SRU is very undervalued by the market right now. I think a lot of this is due to the Stillwater merger and the lack of focus by management. The Ferguson Lake project was going just fine and then they got side tracked, slowed down the testing and development of the metallurgical system. This lack of focus and lack of significant movement on the metallurgical system has left a sour taste in the mouth of investors. The only reason that we are not at less than a nickel is maybe because some still hold the faith in Symour Schulich who still holds his shares. Thinking he must know what he is doing and having not sold any of his shares. Thing is people like Mr. Schulich also need large tax write offs and that may be the reason he still holds today. He would have a large write off as he was buying up to $1.00 or more.

What I do not like about the acquisition of Nevoro was that SRU had one huge property already that was under explored. Now they add a few more properties that have been over explored with no significant results. Old management believed that Ferguson lake could hold hundreds of millions of tonnes of ore but of course this needed to be confirmed by drilling. SRU took the foot off the gas when it comes to developing this property and it is showing in the share price. With such blue sky potential with one property why go and change things up and change your focus? I think the president is stuck on PGMs and because of this he has caused this company into a long slow death. He has wasted too much money chasing the dream when he should be focused on the meat and potatoes that has been staring him right in the face! Ferguson Lake is capable to going into production and could be half way there if the company would have focused on it alone. Chinese may have even bought us out by now!

New Message
Please login to post a reply