Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

PEM had a terrible last year but now with enough money, OSK financing and infill drilling starting this could explode very well to much much higher prices, 100% gains are here possible in next months, also technical situation is good, consolidation is done and not so many shares on the ask side, OSK is adding also postitive side to this story. And here is better explanation why could be good to try with pem in next months:

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=28544267

On the eve of the birth of a major gold mining district and likely the most important discovery in 5 decades in the US.

This is what lies ahead for Premium Exploration shareholders.Shareholders of PEM are a stand out in gold exploration in the US as there is not another JR out there that can equal PEM with its Orogrande Shear Zone located in central Idaho.This land package is unmatched by any other JR with a US holding only focus.

Like Nevada, the Yukon,and the Kirkland Lake gold camp the Orogrande Shear Zone has a history of some 20 old mine workings along its 30km of strike.The source of this large gold endowment is still unknown but PEM thinks it is on top of it and knows were to look.With wild cat stepout drilling PEM has enjoyed a 99% success rate in its limited drilling to date and has discovered 9 discoveries all over its land package.Show me another JR that can post this kind of fact.

Drilling is to get underway as I write this with a near term 6 month time frame targeting 2 million oz of Gold at PEMs Friday-Petsite discovery.I view this 2 million ounce target as only a starting point on the road to a multi-million oz discovery of the Friday target.

Another feature in PEMs favor is a very keen interest by other mining companies such as Canadas Osisko Mining. Osisko has been doing some DD on PEM and elected to buy 7 million shares in the late summer of this year.Why wouldn't they? A land package with over 200km of sheared structure could sling shot Osisko to become one of the largest North American mining companies if they were to take a very aggressive exploration program on PEMs Orogrande Shear Zone over the next few years.They could infact drill up the nine discoveries as well as seek out more giving OSK a Carlin style trend in the ownership of two companies only.

I would expect that Osisko would find them selves not alone in wanting control of a major mining district and others could have plans for PEM as there are a number of cofidential agreements with PEM. With drilling underway after a year long wait,PEM shareholders could not be in a better position in terms of assets. Paved roads, 3 phase power, water rights and industrial site are all in PEMs stable.So if we take these facts and an ownership if a Carlin style trend in the ownership of one little tiny JR named Premium Exploration we can see the birth of the next most important gold discovery in 5 decades in the US and possibly the world.

Who does not want to be part of that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply